A Reputation For Care.
A Tradition Of Results.
Perry W. Theodoros
- Personal Injury
- Whistleblower Cases
Perry W. Theodoros has been a partner with the Merrillville, Indiana law firm of Theodoros & Rooth, P.C. since 1988. He has over 19 years of experience in plaintiffs' personal injury litigation. He received his bachelors degree in accounting from Drake University in 1980 and his Juris Doctor from the Valparaiso School of Law in 1983. Mr. Theodoros is a member of the Lake County Bar Association and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. - 1983
- Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1980
- Major: Business
- Indiana, 1983
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1983
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1983
Current Employment Position
- Lake County Bar Association
- Porter County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Member, Wolf Run Golf Club