The T & R Pledge
At the Merrillville, Indiana injury law firm of Theodoros & Rooth, P.C., each of our attorneys joins in the firm’s commitment to our clients. We pledge the following:
- We will strive to provide excellent legal services in a professional and timely manner.
- We will only take cases and work with clients we truly believe in.
- When we commit to a case, the entire team — from our staff to the lead attorney at our personal injury law firm in Indiana — aggressively pursues justice on our client’s behalf.
- We will treat our clients and their families with the utmost compassion and respect.
- We understand that our clients and their families are coming to us because they face great challenges in their lives and do not need to worry about whether their attorneys are doing their job. We pledge to respond to clients’ phone calls in a timely manner and ensure they receive regular updates on a consistent basis.
- We do not believe it is fair to allow a client’s case to drag on with no end in sight. We pledge to work diligently to secure a satisfactory result in a favorable time frame.
When you or a loved one has been injured, it is only natural to want to engage the most qualified and trustworthy legal counsel you can. That is why we believe it is important for us to articulate our pledge to you. At all times, we keep our clients’ best interest in mind. When choosing an attorney from among Indiana personal injury law firms, you will want to know that you are a priority to the firm. At Theodoros & Rooth, P.C., you are.
Personal injury law firms in Indiana are not all alike. Call us at 219.769.6393 to understand the difference Theodoros & Rooth, P.C. can make.Committed to justice and patient safety for injury victims since 1988
Located across the street from the Methodist Hospital in Merrillville, Indiana, the injury law firm of Theodoros & Rooth, P.C. stands by your side through every step of your case. We are located just 30 miles outside Chicago. Call us at 219.769.6393 or contact us online to tell us about your injury. We look forward to speaking with you.